Union County Libraries to Participate in World’s Largest eBook Club
No baking class needed, just a library card. Join us for the Big Library Read program, the world’s largest eBook reading club that connects millions of readers with the same eBook at the same time. Library users are able to borrow the eBook, Art of the Pie, one of 2016’s best cookbooks from pie-guru Kate McDermott, starting Thursday, March 16 – Thursday, March 30 by visiting http://ebranch2go.lib.overdrive.com.
The Public Library for Union County
- Twitter Book Discussion: March 21, 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Use the hashtag #PLUCRead to join the discussion.
- Facebook Recipe Swap: March 24 – All Day: Link up with the library on Facebook for a recipe swap. Submit your recipes via a post on the Big Library Read event page under the discussion tab. https://www.facebook.com/events/139171516607096/
- Library Patron Appreciation Day: April 14, 9:30 am – 5:00 pm: Visit the library and taste a variety of pies!
West End Library
- The West End Library invites you to submit recipes for a special cookbook. Hop on to the West End Library’s Big Library Read event page starting March 16 and post your favorite recipes under the discussion tab. https://www.facebook.com/events/1432028153483430/
- Keep an eye out for the library cookbook which go on sale in October!
Herr Memorial Library
- Visit the Herr Memorial Library’s Facebook page for upcoming Big Library Read details!
Want to read more pie books?
Check out all of these pie books on Hoopla! See full list here
To borrow a book on Hoopla go to www.HooplaDigital.com to get started!
How about fiction pie books?