This day of library services has been dedicated to Martha Root.
Martha supports the library’s daily contributes to our community as a resource and facility for people of all ages to read, explore and learn.
Here’s a snapshot of a typical day at the library:
- Busy library public computers and WiFi network with people job hunting, connecting with friends and family, editing and printing color images, researching family history, reading news
and many other activities.
- School age children in a library workshop with stories and hands-on activities learning about math and science; and adults connecting with others in classes to learn how to use Pinterest,
manage a chronic health condition, or start seeds for a spring garden.
- One-on- one tech training to learn how to use a new tablet.
- Families in their homes downloading movies and music and finding resources to help with homework.
- You and your recipient celebrating this special day.
You too can make your mark on the community with the library’s Mark Your Day program. For a $100 donation, your name can be here. Click here to learn more.