Skip to Content
Back to top
The Access Pennsylvania Sticker on your home library card entitles you to participate in the Statewide Library Card System sponsored by the Commonwealth Libraries.
Union County residents, please stop by the circulation desk to have a sticker placed on your library card or your library keychain card.
For cardholders outside of the county, you must request an ACCESS PA sticker from your home public library.
Benefits and Services Included
Services for eligible participants (in Union County):
- No fee for library card
- Services and materials under circulation policies
- Reserves for library materials
- Send payments for lost/damaged materials to the owning library
Optional Services for eligible participants (outside of Union County)
- Interlibrary loan
- Access to electronic resources subject to contractual agreement limitations
- Returns of library materials owned by other participating libraries (by reporting the date returned to owning library)
- Returns of owned library materials to other participating libraries.
Your feedback has been received.