Apply for a library card online!
Click on the button below to use the online form. After your application is received, the library will issue you a starter card (good for 60 days) and send it in the mail. This form may also be used to renew your library card.
Follow the simple steps below to get a library card in person:
- Download and complete the Library Card Registration Form
- Visit the library and bring with you the following:
- Completed Library Card Registration Form
- Identification with current address (example: Driver’s License, Mail, Bill)
- If under the age of 18, bring a parent to co-sign the account and review multimedia borrowing and internet usage guidelines
A Library card gives your free access to:
- Movies/Streaming Video
- Interlibrary Loan Service
- Tech Assistance
- Online Resources
- and much more!