Volunteer at the library! Volunteer opportunities are open to all ages and abilities. Needs range from event planning to grounds maintenance to reshelving books. The Union County Library System will review your application, and if there are possible matches with available volunteer opportunities, the library will invite you to attend an information session.
How can I become a volunteer?
- Review library locations and hours
- Download and complete a Volunteer Application
- Mail completed applications to:
Union County Library System
255 Reitz Boulevard
Lewisburg, PA 17837
Public Library for Union County
- Annual Auction Committee Member – Helps to solicit donations from area businesses and individuals
- Annual Auction Data Entry – Enters information about donated items into the library’s database
- Annual Auction Volunteers – Recruits and assigns volunteer support for planning, set-up, and during the event
Bucknell College Students: The Public Library for Union County is an approved work-study site!
For other volunteer opportunities, visit the CommunityZone website by clicking on the logo below: