Skip to Content
Back to top
*GET A LIBRARY CARD ONLINE
Fill out an application and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. After your application is received, we will issue you a starter card (good for 60 days) and send it in the mail.
Follow the simple steps below to get a library card:
- Visit the library and bring with you the following:
- Completed Library Card Registration Form
- Identification with current address (example: Driver’s License, Mail, Bill)
- If under the age of 18, bring a parent to co-sign the account and review multimedia borrowing and internet usage guidelines
- Enjoy free access to:
- Interlibrary Loan Service
- Tech Assistance
- Online Resources
- and much more!
General Library Card FAQs: FAQs
Your feedback has been received.